1) Personal Information. We do not collect any of your personal information if you are just browsing our website. We collect personal information when you use our website’s forms, chats, comments, and e-mail links, email me directly, or call us to communicate with us or anyone affiliated with us and provide us with your personally identifiable information. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information, password and security information, and payment information. All payment information is stored by my payment processor and you should review their privacy policies and contact them directly with any questions. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2) Use of Personal Information. Information you provide to us is retained by us and is used for communicating with you and sending you information about us, our publications, news, resources, blogs, seminars, and other content or information. To the extent permitted by law, We do not sell or otherwise distribute your personal information to third-parties without your express permission.
3) Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Information that is not personally identifiable is accessible by our personnel and third-party website designers. We may use it to improve our website.
5) IP Address. We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and no personally identifiable information. However, when you communicate with us using my website, you IP address will be associated with the information you provide. We may use this information to identify you when the next time your visit our website and personalize your experience.
6) Third-Party Privacy Policies. Our website provides links to third-party website that are outside my control. As such, We urge you to review the privacy policies posted on the third-party website as soon as you visit them.